Our content reaches 30,000+ sales leaders and has been featured in some of the highest traffic online startup sales lists such as Mattermark, Datafox, LeadGenius, SalesforceIQ, Salesloft, etc.
Our content philosophy:
- Tactical, bite-sized strategies sales leaders can implement day-to-day with their team
- Clear, concise, and correct (facts / data / social proofing)
- Intro: why reader cares
- Body: structured in easy-to-follow-along sections, bullets
- Conclusion: parting thoughts, tie in to the real world
Main Topic Categories:
- Hiring and recruiting
- Getting hired
- Career growth
- Selling Strategy
- Performance Management
- Sales Operations
Example guest posts to give you an idea:
- Implementing a Career Development Plan for SDRs (Marc Jacobs, CB Insights)
- How to Look for Intangible Qualities While Interviewing (Alex Adamson, Bowery Capital)
- How to Develop Enterprise AEs From Within (David of Parse.ly)
- How to Evaluate a Sales Job Offer OTE
- Which Sales Career Path is Right for You?
- Overly self promotional posts will not be allowed
- Contributors are allowed to include a link in their bio and 1-2 relevant posts links throughout the piece
- We reserve the right to make edits to your submission
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your pitch. If your idea is accepted, you may submit a draft via Google Doc at your convenience.
Please include the following requirements:
- Author bio
- Author headshot
- Author email address
We’ll add any editorial changes to it and send back for final review by you. We’ll let you know the publishing schedule and ask for your help in promoting.
Please let us know if you have any questions!